1. TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Only one (1) entry per person, household or address will be accepted in each Sweepstake
2. PRIZES: Each Advertisement will state the total number of prizes available to be won in that Sweepstake. Each Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution, is not transferable, not for resale and has no cash surrender value. If due to a printing, production or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded for any prize level per the above, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that prize level. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. The Sponsor reserves the right, in the event that a Prize, or any component of a Prize, cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute another Prize, or any component of a Prize, of equal or greater value, without liability and without notice.
3. DRAWING: Random draws will be held on the date specified in the Advertisement from among all eligible entries received on or before the closing date of Sweepstake. Odds of being selected depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the closing date of that Sweepstake.
4. ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be a resident of the jurisdiction(s) specified in the Advertisement. By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, or its designee, with respect to all aspects of the Sweepstake, which are final.
5. WINNERS LIST: To receive names of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 12/31/06 to: danceway.com,
Suite # 198, 3495 Cambie Street, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 4R3, Canada
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By entering, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, address (city and province) and/or photograph, without further remuneration, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, unless prohibited by law.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sweepstakes is not open to employees and their immediate families and persons living in the same household of the contest sponsor. This sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. No prize substitution or transfer except as specified in these rules. If particular product selected by the winner becomes unavailable for any reason, substitution of a product or products of comparable or greater value will be made at sponsor's discretion. All submissions become property of Contest Sponsor and will not be returned. Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend this sweepstakes should virus bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to these rules and decisions. Contest Sponsor's decisions are final and binding in all respects.
8. ENTRANT'S PRIVACY: The Sponsor respects the right to privacy of the Sweepstake entrants. We will only use the information the entrants provide to conduct the Sweepstake and the publicity and promotion.